The Growing Leaders course focuses on developing leaders
across the life of the church, and provides practical resources
for running a leadership development process over a year.
Now used by hundreds of churches across Britain and the
Republic of Ireland, Growing Leaders has been a part of the
development of thousands of leaders.
Anyone in any leadership role within the local church or
workplace can come along. For example…
- Leaders of people in the workplace.
- Innovators and entrepreneurs.
- Lent courses, Cell groups, small groups, home groups.
- Children’s work leaders.
- Social projects.
- Toddler group.
- Prayer ministry teams.
- Young people’s work.
- Churchwardens, leadership teams
- PCC/church council/ Committee members
It is also appropriate for those who are emerging as leaders,
not yet in a leadership role.
This is an initial taster session – the course itself will start in January 2017 and will run on the 2nd Saturday of the month from 10am – 12pm