The Marriage Preparation Course is a series of five sessions to help engaged couples or those exploring the possibility of marriage, to build strong foundations for their future together
The Marriage Preparation Course was developed by Nicky and Sila Lee (authors of The Marriage Book) to help couples invest in their relationship for a lasting marriage.
Over five sessions, the course will help you to:
- Recognise the importance of commitment
- Understand and appreciate your differences
- Learn the art of communication
- Resolve conflict
- Spend time together
- Recognise the influence of your family background
- Develop a good sexual relationship
- Talk about your goals, values and dreams
The course will run on the following dates:
18th/25th January, 1st/8th/22nd February
If you would like to find out more or are interested in attending, please fill in the form and we will be in touch.