Following prayer, discernment and discussion, our new vision and strategy is now available. The full documents can be downloaded below.
They underpin our development plans, and provide a focus and structure for our plans to achieve and implement our vision.
Learning and Growing Together
• Strengthen how we learn to follow Jesus
• Grow more like Him through fellowship, prayer and Bible study.
• Multiply Life Groups
Sharing Jesus Together
• Improve how we reach people by sharing the good news of Jesus with those we live and work with.
• Build on our welcome and support for UWE students, and other students and young adults.
• Provide for the expanding population in Stoke Gifford, Stoke Park, Cheswick, Scholar’s Chase and Harry Stoke.
• Working with our Mission Partners to enable evangelism in the UK and abroad.
• Discover what our God-given gifts and talents are and encourage each other to use them in a variety of ways that generate goodwill, community regeneration and evangelism.
• Resource how we release people to serve, support and grow the Kingdom
• Bless and encourage projects that serve communities both through our own work and through our Mission Partners.