Do you have a passion for reaching and equipping young people for lives of Discipleship? Do you have a call to “equip” young people, volunteers and our full time time youth team for works of service?
If so, will you consider joining us to make a difference in our community? We are looking to appoint a Youth Ministry Director to our senior leadership team to enable young people in Stoke Gifford to become life-long disciples of Jesus.
This is a senior leadership position.
Therefore, you will need to…
* Be a person of vision for leading this significant ministry among young people and young adults.
* Be prepared to enable vision to become a reality.
* Model good Youth work practice and innovation.
* Equip and release youth team and volunteers to reach more young people.
* Oversee the line management of our young adult team.
The deadline for applications is Sunday 16 September
You will be contacted on Wednesday 19 September if you have been selected for an interview.
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 26 September and will include interaction with young people in the evening, however if this date is inconvenient, we may be able to offer an alternative.
Please download the application form and role description pack below.
or for more info email