We are looking to appoint two Associate Youth Ministers; one as discipleship team leader and one as outreach team leader, to help young people in Bristol become life-long disciples of Jesus. Both roles are part of our established training package to be completed alongside a relevant degree of your choice and will be well supported by our Youth Minister.
- Training programme of 40 hours over 6 days (To include degree study time, preparation & ministry time)
- Living & travel expenses covered
- Accommodation with church family provided
- Subsistence of £40 per week
- Flexibility to take 17 extra days off
- Role reviewed annually extending up to July 2021
- Options of studying with St Mellitus, South West Youth Ministries, Moorlands college or others.
- Roles start 30th August 2018
For more info download our role profile.
To apply, please contact Joel Preston to be sent an application form.