Would you be interested in leading our young adults ministry?
We’re looking for someone to co-ordinate our support and discipleship of the 18-25 demographic of St Michael’s Church.
We are looking for someone who is
- Passionate about enabling people to meet with Jesus.
- Able to organise a team to work alongside you.
- To work towords building a strong foundation for long-term young adults ministry.
Depending on your circumstances, we could offer;
- Accommodation and board
- Weekly living expenses
- Qualification in theology to either A-level or degree level.
- Weekly hours to suit you
- Strong support from an experienced ministry team
To express an interest and find out more information please contact Joel Preston Youth Minister