Messy church does what it says on the tin. This is church for people who find sitting still and being quiet impossible. It’s fun, there’s noise, we make stuff, there’s food and there’s lots of mess.
Messy church is held on the first Wednesday of each month at 4pm in the Old School Rooms.
The next events for Messy Church are:
- Messy Church on Wednesday, 6 March 2019 at 3:30pm
- Messy Church on Thursday, 7 March 2019 at 3:30pm
- Messy Church on Wednesday, 3 April 2019 at 3:30pm
- Messy Church on Thursday, 4 April 2019 at 3:30pm
- Messy Church on Wednesday, 1 May 2019 at 3:30pm
Crafts, painting, games, making, cutting, sticking, singing, stories, a meal, lots of mess.
Messy church is for families.
There’s no charge for messy church, but donations to cover the cost of food and craft materials are always welcome.