St Mikes Youth now has its very own Minecraft server and all Youth members are invited to come and create with us….
- Offer a safe space where young people can join together to create and play
- Have some fun!
- No Swearing
- No bad language
- No Grieifing
- Be Kind to each other and work together
What you need to do to join us
- Request access to our server by clicking here and sending in your username
In order to keep this server a safe environment, we will be operating a ‘white list’ – only those people who are on the white list will be able to join the server.
- Have the latest vanilla JAVA Minecraft launcher installed on your computer
Unfortunately the player cap for the Bedrock edition’s (Windows 10, Mobile, etc) only allows 11 players on the server at a time, by using the Java version we are able to have more players without incurring significant costs.
Mods on server
Various anti-cheat and fair play mods
- You are not able to build or destroy in or around the spawn area
- You are not able to install x-ray or other cheats on your client – the server will boot you off
- Please do not try to swear on the server or be insulting. If you swear in chat (or on a sign) then the server will boot you off straight away.
- The server keeps track of all /msg (messages) sent to other plays, with the Youth Team and Server Admin will be reviewed to ensure that only appropriate messages are sent.
- Repeated or serious breaches of these rules will result in your name being removed from the whitelist and you will not be able to play anymore
Percentage sleep mod
- If 1/3 of plays sleep in beds at the same time then night will be skipped and the sun will rise again
- Each player will receive a backpack with extra inventory slots in, which should make life a bit easier. If you die you retain the backpack – but will lose anything inside of it!
Each player is allowed to set up to 4 markers on the server which they can then use a compass to navigate back to – so go build a compass ASAP
/marker set <name>
Type the above to set a marker
Lists the markers you have set – in case you forget the name you typed
/marker delete <name>
Delete the maker you type in
/marker track <name>
Your compass will point to the named marker while on your Hotbar or in your hand