This Gift Day supports the resources and buildings for St Michael’s Church
We are One Church, with a Vision to be a Christian heart at the centre of our communities.
We live to make a difference, through learning and growing together, sharing Jesus together, and serving together.
We encourage these things locally, regionally, nationally and internationally. To make our vision happen, we hold 2 gift days a year. One in November to support day-to-day ministry, and this one to support our resources and buildings.
Our gift day last year saw 10% of all we gave given away to our Mission Partners, with a special emphasis on alleviating the effects of the Covid pandemic. We also put a serious dent in our mortgage for the Church Centre.
For 2022, this scripture seems relevant:
“Now finish the work, so that your eager willingness to do it may be matched by your completion of it, according to your means” 2 Corinthians 8:11
We have 4 main aims this year:
- Reduce our Mortgage for St Michael’s Centre
- Donate £75k to our mission partners
- Fit retractable seating in St Michael’s Centre
- Honour our financial commitment to the refurbishment of the Church building.
How Can We Get Involved?
We are so very close to completing the Heart of the Community project. How can we each play our part to make it happen, together?
- Make a one-off financial gift
- Start regular giving to St Michael’s Church Centre Ltd
- Increase your current giving to St Michael’s Church Centre Ltd