At St Michael’s life groups play a crucial part as we grow together in discipleship, service and outreach and ‘live to make a difference’.
They devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and to fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer. Everyone was filled with awe at the many wonders and signs performed by the apostles. All the believers were together and had everything in common… and the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved Acts 2. 42-44, 47
- Growing in community ‘They devoted themselves to…the fellowship’ (Acts 2:42)
- Growing in prayer ‘They devoted themselves to…prayer’ (Acts 2:42)
- Growing in the word ‘They devoted themselves to the apostles teaching’ (Acts 2:42)
- Growing in ministry ‘Everyone was filled with awe at the many wonders and signs performed by the apostles…they sold property and possessions to give to anyone who had need.’ (Acts 2:43-45)
- Growing in mission ‘…and the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved.’ (Acts 2:47)